Welcome to Xsolla! Diamond Club is an opportunity for developers, publishers, and studios to attend one of many upcoming events for free, to meet with Xsolla industry experts and to discuss how you can reach more players and earn more revenue using Xsolla Products and Solutions.
1.1 Your participation in the Diamond Club (“Diamond Club” or “Campaign”) is free of charge. You agree that there is no exchange of monetary funds in return for services for this Campaign.
1.2 You may participate in the Campaign if you meet all 3 requirements:
– You are a video game developer or a publisher;
– You have a valid company email domain;
– You have a valid LinkedIn profile.
1.3 For attendees, once you are submitted a Sign Up Form and approved as an industry professional, you will receive an email with details on how to get started. Please note that one of the obligatory steps in becoming a Diamond Club member is to schedule a meeting with Xsolla industry experts. All instructions you will receive in the email from Xsolla.
1.4 You understand that submitting a Sign Up Form and meeting with a Xsolla team member is not a guarantee that you will become a Diamond Club member or receive a free ticket to the event. Such a decision remains with Xsolla.
1.5 You confirm that the information that you provide to Xsolla via Sign Up Form is true, accurate, current and complete.
1.6 Xsolla reserves the right at any time to suspend or terminate your Diamond Club Membership for any reason, at Xsolla’s sole discretion, without liability. If so, Xsolla notifies you about this decision through electronic mail to your e-mail address in Sign Up Form.
1.7 If you receive a free ticket to the event, you are solely responsible for registering for this event. No claims for missing registration, cancellation of the event and any similar claims related to participation in the event can not be brought to Xsolla.
2. For Xsolla partners. In case you are already a Xsolla partner which means that you have your personal Publisher Account and a valid licensing agreement, you will have a chance to receive a free ticket to the event which will be distributed by random.
2.1 You will receive a specific notification in your Publisher Account or email from Xsolla with information regarding the Campaign and following instructions. Please note that you always have a right and ability to unsubscribe from this Campaign via a specific link that will be a part of the email with the Campaign details or at any time contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.2 If you receive a free ticket to the event, you are solely responsible for registering for this event. No claims for missing registration, cancellation of the event and any similar claims related to participation in the event can not be brought to Xsolla.
3. Xsolla reserves the right at any time to cancel, delay or postpone the Campaign in whole or in part for any reason without liability. If so, Xsolla notifies you about these changes through electronic mail to your e-mail address in Sign Up Form.
4. Xsolla, its affiliates, directors and employees shall not be liable for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims or expenses whatsoever arising out of or referable to your participation in the Campaign.
5. Xsolla makes no warranty of any kind whatsoever, expressed or implied, that any information or materials, or anything else presented at the event you will attend are accurate, valid, adequate or fit for any purpose whatsoever.
6. Data Protection Statement
6.1 Xsolla processes personal data that we receive either from you yourself through Sign Up Form or that you otherwise share with Xsolla in connection with the Campaign, or from another legitimate source (e.g. your employer) insofar as they are necessary for Diamond Club.
6.2 We process or use the types of personal data listed below for the following purposes:
a) To implement the Campaign and/or to provide other services we need your first and last names, job function, Linkedin profile, e-mail and your company details in order to admit you to Diamond Club.
b) Xsolla will use your email address to provide information about Diamond Club until you cancel your subscription. You will only receive information relating to the Diamond Club updates, new events and important information that may affect you as a participant. You can withdraw your consent via a specific link that will be a part of the email with the Campaign details or at any time contacting us at email@example.com.
c) The use of our website is generally possible without revealing any personal data. Should personal data be collected on our pages (for example name, address or e-mail address) this is purely voluntary and as a rule only for the implementation of the services you have expressed interest in and for further correspondence. You will find further details in the annex relating to the website.
6.3 Within Xsolla only those units or persons who need your data to conduct the business relationship or to provide the services you require have access to your data. Should Xsolla have recourse in this context to external service providers, their access is strictly limited to what is needed to fulfill the contract or to provide the service. Through technical, organisational and legal measures we ensure that data protection regulations are also adhered to by our external service providers. Under no circumstances do we pass on data to third parties for advertising purposes.
6.4 Xsolla processes and stores your personal data as long as this is necessary for its contractual or legal obligations - in this specific case it means that as long as you are the member of Diamond Club, or as long as we have your consent.
6.6 Any affected person has the right of access, the right to rectification, the right to erasure, the right to restrict processing, the right to object and the right to transfer their personal data and other rights under applicable data protection, data privacy and cybersecurity laws, rules and regulations, including, but not limited to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (the “GDPR”), the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”). To exercise any of these rights, please contact Xsolla via the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.7 Xsolla retains ownership over all feedback and suggestions Xsolla receives in connection with Diamond Club. To the extent that you voluntarily provide any feedback, suggestions, or improvements to Diamond Club, you acknowledge that you are assigning your rights to the same.
7. Governing Law. These Diamond Club Rules and its interpretation, and any disputes that arise hereunder, shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California, USA, without giving effect to any principles that may provide for the application of the law of another jurisdiction.
8. Amendment. Xsolla may change these Diamond Club Rules from time to time at its sole discretion. If you have any questions regarding Diamond Club, this Diamond Club Rules or any other additional information, please email us at email@example.com.