Mobile Payment API Overview
All API requests are sent to
GET and POST methods are used in all requests. All parameters must be in UTF-8.
Each request must be signed by secret key and contain developer's project ID (please, find this at your Xsolla Merchant Account).
The following methods are available:
- invoice - generates invoice for payment
- calculate - converts virtual currency to real currency and real currency to virtual currency
There are 3 variants of using these methods.
1. 1-Click Payment
Only invoice command is used.
Users can submit either the amount of virtual currency they want to buy, or the amount of real money they are willing to pay. In the first case, user will not see the price in real currency. In the second case, the amount of virtual currency will be visible only after successful transaction.
2. 2-Click Payment
calculate command is followed by invoice command.
- The user submits/chooses game currency amount.
- The amount of payment is calculated by calculate command.
- If the user agrees with the amount, an invoice is generated by invoice command.
It is also possible to enable the user submit the amount of real currency he/she wants to spend and see the amount of virtual currency he/she is going to get.
3. 1-Click Payment using ajax technology (or other asynchronous methods)
This is a 2-click payment using asynchronous requests. All actions are performed in one window and the user sees all necessary information about how much he/she is going to pay and receive. This is why this variant of implementation seriously adds to conversion.